The Complete Sleeper features ‘higher’ and ‘lower’ sides as well as contour variance for maximum individual support and comfort for side or back sleeping. the pillow’s clever design encourages side sleeping which enhances breathing, which may also be helpful in minimizing light snoring. Scalloped under-edges allow shoulder when side sleeping to slip snugly under pillow.
- Head and neck are cushioned and supported during sleep.
- Designed to help alleviate and avoid neck and shoulder stress and muscle stiffness in both ‘new’ and ‘old’ injuries.
- Foam ‘noodles’ in corefoam surface can be removed to make for an even softer surface.
- May assist asthma sufferers and others who require clear breathing patterns.
- Pillow’s contour may help minimise light snoring by enhancing the airway through encouraging better spinal alignment
- Channels in the corefoam surface, combined with the open-weave inner cover, allow air to circulate, for cooler, healthier sleep
Totally adjustable pillow – Suits any body shape
Therapeutically contoured and designed by health professionals to give you the perfect neck support & alignment a memory foam pillow can offer. Two easily removable/re-workable inserts allow you to change the shape and height to suit your comfort and postural needs.
Premium grade memory foam pillow – Made to measure. One suit suits all.
The Complete Sleeper memory foam pillow takes the risk out of your pillow being too high, too low, too hard or too soft.
You choose the height, angle, & softness to suit your body shape.
Remove the noodles to soften the pillow if you require
You can also change the surface density of Complete Sleeprrr to suit your own comfort needs. For an even softer feel simply take out the foam ‘noodles’ that are positioned within the channels in the pillow’s surface.
If you do remove some or all of them to enhance the initial softness, then store them for possible later use after natural softening of the pillow has occurred.